"Everything" Cream Cheese
Give any bread the savory taste of an everything bagel with this garlicky, seed-sprinkled spread.
- Servings: 4
Photography: Aaron Dyer
Source: Martha Stewart Living, May 2016
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon dried garlic flakes
- 8 ounces room-temperature cream cheese
- Plain toasted bagel or crackers, for serving
Combine sesame seeds, poppy seeds, and onion with garlic flakes. Stir half the mixture into cream cheese. Smear on a plain toasted bagel, topped with extra seeds, or serve as a spread to amp up crackers.