This simple relish provides a briny crunch in the Crisp Grilled Salmon With Fennel-Olive Relish. Reserve the fennel fronds for garnishing the salmon, if desired.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes about 1 cup
Photography: Marcus Nilsson
Source: Martha Stewart Living, May 2016
- 1/2 small fennel bulb, cored and finely diced (about 1 cup)
- 10 large brine-cured green olives, such as Castelvetrano or Cerignola, pitted and chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 dried chile de arbol, stemmed and crumbled
- Coarse salt
Combine first seven ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt.