Smoked-Salmon Lettuce Rolls With Avocado and Tahini
Southeast Asian summer rolls were our jumping-off point for this no-cook recipe.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 8
Source: Martha Stewart Living, May 2016
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, plus lemon wedges, for squeezing
- 8 leaves tender lettuce, such as Bibb or Boston
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 ounces cold-smoked wild salmon
Combine tahini, soy sauce, Sriracha, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Arrange lettuce leaves on a work surface. Top with avocado; squeeze a little lemon juice over. Season with salt and pepper; top with salmon. Roll and serve, with dipping sauce.