A New Nicoise Salad
In this classic French dish, components are typically kept separate, not tossed together. But you can still mix it up with delicate ingredients. Simply put bulkier items at the bottom of your bowl, and layer lighter ones on top.
- Servings: 1
Source: Body+Soul, May 2010
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 ounces green beans
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons nicoise olives
- 1 tablespoon Healthy Classic Vinaigrette
Combine all ingredients.