For a gluten-free version of this vinaigrette, use tamari instead of soy sauce or look for bottles specifically labeled gluten-free.
Photography: Bryan Gardner
Source: Martha Stewart Living, April 2016
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon light-brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons safflower oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small Thai red chile, thinly sliced (optional)
Whisk together sesame oil, sugar, soy sauce, lime juice, and safflower oil. Season with salt and pepper. If desired, add chile.