Strawberry Spinach Salad
If preparing this salad ahead of time, add all the ingredients to the vinaigrette with the exception of the spinach, then add the spinach on top and let stand until ready to toss.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 2
Photography: Mike Krautter
Source: Martha Stewart Living, April 2016
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups lightly packed baby spinach
- 6 ounces strawberries (1 1/2 cups), hulled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cups almonds (1 1/2 ounces), toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 ounces feta, crumbled
Whisk together oil and vinegar in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add spinach, strawberries, almonds, sesame seeds, and feta. Gently toss until spinach is evenly coated with dressing. Serve immediately.