A Bundt pan and some brown sugar help transform yeast dough into sweet, pull-apart monkey bread.
- Yield: Makes one 10-inch Bundt cake
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted, plus extra for pan
- 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 3/4 pounds Yeast Dough, room temperature
Generously grease one 10-inch Bundt pan with melted butter. Set aside. In medium bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar mixture into prepared Bundt pan.
Cut dough into 1/2-inch pieces. Roll into balls. Coat in melted butter, then roll in sugar mixture, and place in prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap, and let stand in a warm place until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Once dough has doubled in size, place in oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool in pan 15 minutes. Invert onto serving plate, and let cool 20 minutes more.