Herbed Tomato Salad
Tomatoes and basil are a classic combination; this colorful salad dressed with basil-infused oil offers another method of marrying them.
- Servings: 6
Source: Martha Stewart Living, Spring 1991
- 1 pint red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 pint yellow pear tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh chervil leaves
- 1 leaf lemon basil, rolled and cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup basil oil (see note)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a salad bowl, toss together all ingredients except salt and pepper. Season just before serving.