Oat, Coconut, and Banana Smoothie Bowl
This sweet yet mild smoothie bowl is the ideal stage for favorite toppings.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 2
Photography: Lennart Weibull
Source: Martha Stewart Living, March 2016
- 2/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2/3 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 large banana, sliced and frozen, plus sliced fresh banana, for serving
- 1/2 cup coconut water, chilled
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds scraped, pod reserved for another use
- Coarse salt
- Toasted flaked coconut and pure maple syrup, for serving
Puree oats, yogurt, frozen banana, coconut water, vanilla seeds, and a pinch of salt in a blender until smooth. Serve, topped with fresh banana, coconut, and a drizzle of syrup.