Avocado, Cucumber, and Apple Smoothie Bowl
The natural creaminess of avocado shines in this smoothie, where the sweet sharpness of apple and ginger round it out.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 2
Photography: Lennart Weibull
Source: Martha Stewart Living, March 2016
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 mini cucumbers, sliced, plus more slices for serving
- 2/3 cup chopped fennel
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger (from a 1/2-inch piece)
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Coarse salt
- Toasted pepitas, for serving
Puree apple, cucumbers, fennel, half of avocado slices, ginger, ice, water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a blender until smooth. Serve, topped with more cucumber, remaining avocado, and pepitas.