Mixed Berry, Almond, and Chia-Seed Smoothie Bowl
Chia seeds add a little crunch to this creamy smoothy bowl, along with protein- and fiber-rich benefits.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 2
Photography: Lennart Weibull
Source: Martha Stewart Living, March 2016
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries (9 ounces), plus fresh berries, for serving
- 1 cup almond milk, chilled
- 4 teaspoons chia seeds, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Coarse salt
Puree frozen berries, milk, chia seeds, agave, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt in a blender until smooth. Serve, topped with more chia seeds and fresh berries.