Fluke Seviche With Tequila, Peach, and Avocado
Fluke lends itself to lively preparations, such as this seviches "cooked" with citrus and combined with peach and avocado.
- Servings: 4
Source: Martha Stewart Living, June 2006
- 5 ounces fluke, cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch dice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (3 to 4 limes)
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 peach, peeled and finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
Stir together the fluke and lime juice in a small bowl. Refrigerate until fish is opaque, at least 30 minutes (up to 2 hours). Stir in the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.