Iced Lemon Verbena Herbal
Lemon verbena is enhanced by being steeped with dried lime blossoms.
- Yield: Makes about 2 1/2 cups
Source: Martha Stewart Living, June 2007
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 bunch fresh lemon verbena (about 1 1/4 ounces)
- 6 kaffir lime leaves, torn into small pieces
- 1 cup dried lime blossoms
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Ice, for serving
- Fresh lemon verbena leaves, for garnish (optional)
Pour water over lemon verbena, lime leaves, lime blossoms, and honey. Let cool, and then steep overnight in the refrigerator. Strain, Serve over ice with garnish if desired.