Oregano Lemon Vinaigrette
This vinaigrette, almost a pesto, is also good for drizzling over grilled vegetables.
- Yield: Makes 1 cup
Source: Martha Stewart Living, June/July 1993
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 small bunches fresh oregano (about 1/2 cup leaves)
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 whole cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Refrigerate, tightly covered, for up to 1 week.