Tuna and White Bean Salad with Eggs
For a quick, easy, and delicious meal, make this salad for supper in under 30 minutes.
- Servings: 4
Photography: Marcus Nilsson
- 4 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) solid white tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced small
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 2 lemons)
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh chives
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 medium-cooked large eggs, halved
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook green beans until crisp-tender, 3 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking. In a large bowl, combine tuna, beans, bell pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, and chives. Season with salt and pepper; toss to combine. Serve with green beans and eggs.