Spinach Salad with Chicken, Corn, Tomatoes, and Feta
For a quick, easy, and delicious meal, make this salad for supper in under 30 minutes.
- Servings: 4
Photography: Marcus Nilsson
- Oil, for grill
- 5 chicken cutlets (about 1 pound total)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bag (10 ounces) baby spinach
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 3 ounces feta, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup corn kernels (from 2 ears)
Heat a grill or grill pan to high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Season chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. Grill chicken until cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side, flipping once. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes before cutting crosswise into strips.
In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice and olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Add chicken, spinach, tomatoes, feta, and corn; toss to combine.