Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Relish and Herb Rice
Use your grill to make this quick, easy, and delicious meal. (No grill? Use a grill pan instead.)
- Servings: 4
Photography: Marcus Nilsson
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 medium peaches, halved and very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of red-pepper flakes
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1 inch thick)
- Oil for grill
Cook rice according to package instructions. Fluff rice with a fork and add parsley; toss to combine. Rinse onion under cool water. Drain, blot dry, and transfer to a medium bowl. Add peaches, sugar, lemon juice, and red-pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper. Let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat a grill to medium-high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Grill until browned and cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes, flipping once. Serve chops with peach relish and rice.