Grilled Fish Kebabs with Shaved Zucchini
Use your grill to make this quick, easy, and delicious meal. (No grill? Use a grill pan instead.)
- Servings: 4
Photography: Marcus Nilsson
Source: Everyday Food
- 1 1/2 pounds cubed swordfish or salmon fillets (skin removed)
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, root attached, cut into 8 wedges
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 medium zucchini, shaved into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 1 cup corn kernels (from 2 ears)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
Heat a grill to high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Alternately thread fillets, tomatoes, and onion onto eight 8-inch skewers. Brush kebabs with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill until fish is opaque throughout, 6 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
In a large bowl, toss together zucchini, 1 tablespoon oil, corn kernels, lemon juice, and mint. Season with salt and pepper and serve with kebabs.