Quick Chicken with Zucchini and Greens
This one-pot meal is quick, easy, and delicious.
Photography: Marcus Nilsson
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 2 lemons)
- 5 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin discarded, meat shredded (4 cups)
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil and lemon juice. Add salad greens, chicken, zucchini, red onion, and almonds, and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper and serve with lemon wedges.