Orzo with Tuna, Corn, and Asparagus
This one-pot meal is quick, easy, and delicious.
- Servings: 4
Photography: Marcus Nilsson
- 1/2 pound orzo
- 1 bunch asparagus (1 pound), trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups corn kernels (from 3 ears)
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pint (10 ounces) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) solid white tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook orzo according to package instructions. In last 2 minutes of cooking, add asparagus and corn. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking. In pot, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, and mustard. Add orzo mixture, tomatoes, and tuna, and toss to coat; season with salt and pepper and top with oregano.