Romaine Wedges with Creamy Lemon Dressing
- Total Time:
- Servings: 6
Photography: Randy Harris
Source: Martha Stewart Living, July/August 2015
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon, plus 2 tablespoons fresh juice
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut lengthwise into 6 wedges
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives, plus chive blossoms for serving (optional)
Whisk together lemon zest and juice, garlic, and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange romaine wedges on a platter. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with chives, and serve, topped with chive blossoms.