Scrambled Eggs with Mixed Herbs
- Total Time:
- Servings: 1
Photography: Con Poulos
Source: Martha Stewart Living, June 2015
- 2 large eggs
- Large pinch of coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup mixed fresh herbs, such as sage, basil, thyme, flat-leaf parsley, and mint, coarsely chopped
- Flaky sea salt, for sprinkling
- Toasted baguette and fresh chives, for serving
Whisk together eggs, 1 teaspoon water, and coarse salt in a bowl. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium-high. Swirl in butter and heat until foamy. Add egg mixture and cook, using a heatproof flexible spatula to push eggs toward center of pan to form large, soft curds, about 30 seconds.
While eggs are still slightly runny, remove from heat and stir in herbs. Sprinkle with flaky salt and serve, with baguette and chives.