Brown-Rice Cakes with Toppings
Puffy brown-rice cakes are just as versatile as toasts for layering on the flavor (and they're gluten-free).
Photography: Marcus Nilsson
Source: Martha Stewart Living
- Brown-rice cakes
- Avocado, tamari, and black sesame seeds
- Tahini, tomatoes, parsley, and sea salt
- Neufchatel, smoked salmon, red onion, and dill
- Nut butter, berries, and honey
- Ricotta, cucumber, coarse salt, and freshly ground pepper
- Peanut butter, hot sauce, and toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- Hummus, thinly sliced sharp cheddar, and sprouts
- Plain Greek yogurt, pistachios, and honey
- Melted dark chocolate and sea salt
Layer on desired topping combinations for a quick and easy mini-meal.