Whipped Yogurt with Pineapple and Dried Fruit
Our updated take on ambrosia can be made ahead and refrigerated, covered, up to 12 hours.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 8
Photography: Linda Pugliese
- 2 cups plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh pineapple
- Sliced dried fruits, such as papayas, plums, and strawberries, for serving
- Shaved coconut or unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted, for serving
- Freshly grated nutmeg, for serving (optional)
Whisk together yogurt, cream, honey, and zest in a bowl until mixture thickens and holds soft peaks.
Divide half of pineapple evenly among 8 serving bowls. Top with yogurt mixture, then remaining pineapple, dividing evenly. Sprinkle with dried fruits, coconut, and nutmeg and serve.