Yogurt with Caramelized Pineapple and Hazelnuts
- Total Time:
- Servings: 10
Photography: Marcus Nilsson
Source: Martha Stewart Living, December/January December/January 2015
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 large pineapple, cored and cut into 1/2-inch chunks (4 cups)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted skinned hazelnuts
Melt butter in a large skillet over high heat. Add pineapple, sugar, and oats; cook, stirring and scraping bottom of pan, 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-high; cook, stirring, until sugar is caramelized and pineapple softens, about 5 minutes more. Stir in lime juice. Spread mixture in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet, breaking up any big chunks; let cool slightly.
Spread yogurt in a large dish. Top with pineapple mixture and hazelnuts. Serve immediately.