Lemon zest, fresh oregano, and red-pepper flakes infuse the block of feta in this baked dip with tons of flavor.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Serves 6 to 8
Photography: Marcus Nilsson
Source: Martha Stewart Living, December/January 2015
- 12 ounces sheep's-milk feta
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 can (13.75 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 5 strips lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon packed fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place feta in middle of a 9-inch pie dish. Pour oil over cheese; sprinkle remaining ingredients on and around it. Cover with parchment-lined foil and bake until heated through, about 40 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving with crackers or crostini.