- Servings: 8
Photography: Bryan Gardner
Source: Martha Stewart's Cooking School
- 1 large bread boule, halved
- Olive Salad
- 4 ounces sliced mortadella
- 2 1/2 ounces sliced hot soppressata
- 2 ounces sliced finocchiona salami
- 2 ounces sliced coppa
- 4 ounces sliced provolone or fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup halved Peppadew peppers
- 2 cups arugula
Remove insides of bread boule and reserve for another use. Spread olive salad over cut side of bottom half of bread.
On the bottom half of the bread, layer mortadella, soppressata, salami, coppa, cheese, Peppadews, and arugula. Sandwich top half of bread over meats and cheese. Wrap the sandwich in plastic wrap and weigh down with a cast-iron skillet or two large cans of tomatoes and place in the refrigerator overnight.
Remove sandwich from refrigerator, cut into wedges, and serve.