Under 30 Minutes
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 3/4 cup
Recipe continues below this recipe video
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews, toasted and chopped
- 3 cups packed cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Fresno chile (seeds and ribs removed for less heat), or to taste
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Pulse garlic, cashews, cilantro, oil, and chiles in a food processor until finely chopped. Season with salt and pepper.
Freeze in ice-cube trays, or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.