1 of 4
Apples With Cream Cheese, Almonds, and Raisins
For an alternative to processed foods, make these delicious, protein-rich snacks with just a few fresh, simple ingredients.
Sweeten cream cheese with a little honey. Halve an apple; scoop out core. Fill with cream-cheese mixture. Sprinkle with toasted sliced almonds and golden raisins. Then cut each half into quarters.
2 of 4
Fire Ants on a Log
Halve a mini cucumber lengthwise. Scoop out seeds, if desired, and fill with hummus. Top with chopped red bell pepper.
3 of 4
Mini Pita Pizza
Separate a mini pocket pita into 2 rounds and toast under the broiler until crisp and golden. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella, then broil again until cheese melts. Top with halved cherry or grape tomatoes and basil.
4 of 4
Tropical Fruit With Dip
Peel pineapples and mangoes; cut into wedges. Sprinkle with cinnamon. For the dip, stir lime zest and agave syrup into lowfat yogurt.
You Just Viewed
Healthy and Delicious After-School SnacksReplay
- Pet-Inspired Projects
- Double-Duty Dinners
- Editors' Picks: The Best of Decoupage
- 10 Ways to Get Creative with Candles
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Cocktail Party
- Our Favorite Bathrooms
- Healthy (but Fun!) Lunches for Kids
- Roast Chicken 101
- Fun Birthday Cake Designs: The Icing on a Perfect Party
- What's for Dinner? 10 Budget Meals
- Vegetarian Recipes for Entertaining
- How to Make Crepe-Paper Flowers
- Bedroom Organizers
- 12 Homekeeping Multitaskers
- Embroidery Projects