Martha made this recipe on Cooking School episode 410.
- Servings: 6
Source: Martha Stewart Living
- 6 baked Breaded Chicken Cutlets
- 12 fresh basil leaves, plus more for serving (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups homemade or store-bought tomato sauce
- 1 1/4 cups grated mozzarella
- Finely grated Parmesan, for serving
Preheat broiler with rack 4 inches from heat source. Top each cutlet with basil leaves, sauce, and mozzarella, dividing evenly. Broil until cheese is melted, 2 minutes. Top with Parmesan and more basil; serve.