2 of 10
The cocktail shaker is a must-have when making the French 75 and many other cocktails.
4 of 10
Platinum- Band Highball
The highball, also known as a tumbler, is the ideal glass to serve mixed drinks like whiskey sours because of its shape and size -- shorter and wider than a Collins glass, but taller than an old-fashioned glass.
6 of 10
Stackable Wine Glasses
Wine glasses are a must-have in your at-home bar. They're just right for serving wine cocktails like wine spritzers and also sparkling water with a garnish.
8 of 10
Hammered Margarita Glass
Yes, you can serve a great margarita in a regular glass, but it just tastes better in a margarita glass like this hammered one from Macy's.
10 of 10
Etched Double Old-Fashioned
If you're a fan of old-fashioneds, White Russians, and gin gimlets, these glasses are a must-have in your bar. This set from Macy's is made more stylish thanks to the delicate etching.
You'll Also Love
You Just Viewed
Five Cocktails + Five Tools = One Happy HourReplay
- A Blueprint for Color
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Decorate with Brass
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- The Barest Simmer
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter