2 of 10
The cocktail shaker is a must-have when making the French 75 and many other cocktails.
4 of 10
Platinum- Band Highball
The highball, also known as a tumbler, is the ideal glass to serve mixed drinks like whiskey sours because of its shape and size -- shorter and wider than a Collins glass, but taller than an old-fashioned glass.
6 of 10
Stackable Wine Glasses
Wine glasses are a must-have in your at-home bar. They're just right for serving wine cocktails like wine spritzers and also sparkling water with a garnish.
8 of 10
Hammered Margarita Glass
Yes, you can serve a great margarita in a regular glass, but it just tastes better in a margarita glass like this hammered one from Macy's.
10 of 10
Etched Double Old-Fashioned
If you're a fan of old-fashioneds, White Russians, and gin gimlets, these glasses are a must-have in your bar. This set from Macy's is made more stylish thanks to the delicate etching.
You'll Also Love
You Just Viewed
Five Cocktails + Five Tools = One Happy HourReplay
- Roast Chicken 101
- Embroidery Projects
- What's for Dinner? 10 Budget Meals
- Double-Duty Dinners
- How to Make Crepe-Paper Flowers
- Fun Birthday Cake Designs: The Icing on a Perfect Party
- Healthy (but Fun!) Lunches for Kids
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Cocktail Party
- Editors' Picks: The Best of Decoupage
- Our Favorite Bathrooms
- 10 Ways to Get Creative with Candles
- 12 Homekeeping Multitaskers
- Pet-Inspired Projects
- Vegetarian Recipes for Entertaining
- Bedroom Organizers