1 of 10
Some people prefer to eat dessert first. Others just like to eat dessert, period. A dessert-only summer bash is the perfect way to treat yourself -- and do something sweet for your friends and family in the process.
This colorful concotion serves a crowd, is simple to put together, and will be a showstopper.Get the Striped Ice Cream Cake Recipe
3 of 10
Let Them Eat Cake!
Make serving your desserts stylish and simple with our cake serving set from Macy's.
9 of 10
Dessert Is Served
These pretty dessert plates from Macy's scream summer celebration, making them the perfect addition to your dessert party.
You'll Also Love
You Just Viewed
Everything You Need to Throw a Summer Dessert PartyReplay
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- A Blueprint for Color
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Decorate with Brass
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- The Barest Simmer