Sea Ranch Lobster
- Total Time:
- Servings: 6
Source: Martha Stewart Living
- 3 lobsters (each 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Mixed Herb Sauce, plus more for serving
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Flaky sea salt, such as Maldon, for serving
- Coarsely chopped mixed fresh herbs, such as mint, parsley, and oregano, for serving
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges, for serving
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add lobsters; cook just until color changes to bright red, about 1 minute. Remove from pot. When cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise from head to tail; remove guts.
Preheat grill to medium. Drizzle lobsters with oil, then herb sauce. Grill, meat-side up, until cooked through, about 8 minutes, then turn once to lightly mark meat. Drizzle with butter, sprinkle with salt and herbs, and serve immediately, with more herb sauce and lemon wedges.