Every good baker knows that ingredient proportions can make or break the finished cake, cookie, or souffle. Accurate measurement is essential, and a few extra details that make the process easier are a nice bonus too! We recommend graduated mixing bowls in addition to high-quality measuring cups and spoons.
Why You Need Them
- Stainless steel is durable and easy to clean.
- Nonskid bowls won’t slip during heavy mixing, and nest for convenient storage.
- Helpful measurement markings are found right inside the bowl.
- Built-in pour spouts mean less mess.
- Wide-mouth measuring cups and spoons make scooping and leveling easy.
- Long handles reach deep into jars and canisters.