Grilled Marinated Chicken Thighs
Serve these chicken thighs on their own, sandwich them like a burger, slice or shred them for use as a taco filling, or chop them and add to salads or pasta dishes.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 6
Photography: Marcus Nilsson
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup lightly packed mixed fresh herbs, such as parsley, cilantro, dill, mint, and chervil, finely chopped
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 1 3/4 pounds), pounded to make even (optional)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat grill to medium-high. Combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, and herbs in a baking dish.
Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill, turning frequently, until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer to baking dish and turn to coat with marinade. Serve immediately, or refrigerate chicken in marinade up to 1 day, turning to coat a few times.