- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 small head Savoy cabbage, cored and thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup safflower oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
Cover potatoes with 2 inches of cold water. Bring to a boil, add 1 tablespoon salt, and reduce to a simmer. Cook until potatoes are tender when pierced with the tip of a sharp knife, about 10 minutes. Drain; let cool 15 minutes.
Combine potatoes, cabbage, sour cream, oil, dill, and vinegar in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
SourceMartha Stewart Living