For a nonalcoholic version, replace the vodka with an equal amount of water.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 8
Photography: Matthew Williams
- 5 ounces vodka, preferably Tito's
- 3 tablespoons light agave nectar
- 1 pound ripe peaches, sliced and frozen, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons peach nectar
- 1 tablespoon packed mint leaves, plus sprigs for serving
Puree vodka, agave, peaches, and nectar with 1 cup crushed ice (or small ice cubes) in a blender, adding cold water a few tablespoons at a time, until thick and smooth. Add mint leaves; puree just until finely chopped. Serve with peach slices and mint sprigs.