Roasted Broccoli Rabe
- Total Time:
- Servings: 6
Source: Martha Stewart Living
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe (about 1 pound), trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces (about 8 cups)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- Coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- Ricotta Crostini, for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle broccoli rabe with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic and pepper flakes. Season with salt. Toss by hand, massaging oil into greens. Spread in a single layer.
Roast 10 minutes. Remove from oven; toss with sesame oil. Return to oven and cook until just tender and leaves are crisp, about 5 minutes more. Serve warm or at room temperature, atop crostini or as a side dish.