1 of 10
New research from the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition shows that a high intake of carotenoids (antioxidants such as alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin, lycopene, lutein, and zeaxanthin) may protect against bone loss as you age. Learn how you can easily incorporate these delicious superfoods into your next meal, keeping your bones healthy and strong.
Spinach is packed with beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin, which have extra benefits for the eyes and heart.
Cooking tips: Fold fresh spinach into omelets; use raw spinach as a salad green.
Try 25 spinach recipes.
10 of 10
Martha Stewart Essentials Bone Support formula is a unique formula targeted to help you build and maintain strong bones with calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, and silica. It assists in reducing bone breakdown with vitamins K and D and nourishes and protects your bones with healthy fruit and vegetable extracts. Shop Martha Stewart Essentials today.
You Just Viewed
Keep Your Skeleton Strong: Nine Vitamin-Rich SuperfoodsReplay
- Roast Chicken 101
- What's for Dinner? 10 Budget Meals
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Cocktail Party
- Our Favorite Bathrooms
- Fun Birthday Cake Designs: The Icing on a Perfect Party
- 10 Ways to Get Creative with Candles
- Vegetarian Recipes for Entertaining
- Embroidery Projects
- Bedroom Organizers
- Pet-Inspired Projects
- Double-Duty Dinners
- 12 Homekeeping Multitaskers
- How to Make Crepe-Paper Flowers
- Healthy (but Fun!) Lunches for Kids
- Editors' Picks: The Best of Decoupage