- Servings: 4
Photography: Bryan Gardner
Source: Martha Bakes
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled, plus more for baking dish
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Butter a 9-inch round baking dish; set aside.
Combine the flour, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl; blend in the butter with a pastry cutter or your fingers until the mixture is crumbly.
Place the blueberries in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the crumb mixture over them. Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with ice cream, if desired.