1 of 10
Few things are more comforting than a bowl of pasta for dinner. We've rounded up some of our favorite pasta and sauce recipes and the cooking tools you need so you can plan the perfect pasta night in a flash.
New to prepping pasta? This quick pasta with fresh tomato sauce recipe is one of our most popular dishes on Pinterest -- it has been repinned more than 719,000 times!Get the Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce Recipe
3 of 10
You need a large pot like this Martha Stewart Collection Copper Accent 16-Quart Stockpot to cook a family-size serving of pasta.
5 of 10
A Cooler Colander
The Martha Stewart Collection Stainless Steel Colander has nonskid feet and will sit securely on the counter leaving you free to tackle other food-prep tasks.
8 of 10
A Cut Above
We believe in slicing garlic bread on a cutting board that's pretty enough to bring to the table! Each of our unique Martha Stewart Collection Sheesham Wood Cutting Boards are made from exotic wood from India; no two boards look exactly alike.
10 of 10
Bowl Them Over
Simple dinnerware lets your food truly shine. Martha Stewart Collection Whiteware Dinner Bowls are perfect for any meal -- plus, they're deep enough for some serious spaghetti twirling.
You'll Also Love
You Just Viewed
Everything You Need to Plan a Pasta NightReplay
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- The Barest Simmer
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- A Blueprint for Color
- Decorate with Brass
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions