Roasted Potatoes with Cheese
- Total Time:
- Servings: 8
Photography: Jennifer Causey
Source: Martha Stewart Living
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, scrubbed and sliced 1/2 inch thick on the bias
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 4 ounces soft, creamy cheese, such as Taleggio, d'Affinois, or fontina, rind removed, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss potatoes with oil; season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on 2 rimmed baking sheets. Roast, flipping halfway through, until tender and golden, about 30 minutes.
Preheat broiler with rack 6 inches from heating element. Transfer potatoes to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Toss with thyme; top with cheese. Broil, rotating pan, until cheese is bubbly, about 2 minutes. Serve warm.