Find out what happens when Reddit users are given an hour to ask Martha Stewart anything they want. View the entire chat, or read our synopsis below of a few of our favorite Martha moments.
1. Just one taco isn't enough for Martha either.
Q: How many tacos can you eat in one sitting?
A: I was at a really good Mexican restaurant yesterday, and I ate one whole taco. I was still hungry.
3. Martha wishes she was closer friends with Snoop.
Q: What's it like being friends with Snoop Dogg?
A: I wish I were closer friends with Snoop Dogg.
4. Even though she's an expert, Martha knows that sometimes it's best to keep her advice to herself.
Q: Have you ever pissed off a friend by giving them unsolicited decorating advice while visiting their home?
A: I learned many years ago never to criticize, only compliment. Even if their home is horrifyingly awful.
5. Truffle oil might be a hot ingredient in many kitchens right now, but not in Martha's.
Q: How do you feel about the prevalence of truffle oil in modern restaurants?
A: I think truffle oil is one of the few ingredients that doesn't belong in anyone's kitchen. It is ruinous of most recipes.
6. Martha loves art -- just as long as it's not on your body.
Q: Do you have any cool prison tats?
A: I would not EVER, EVER deface my body with tattoos.
7. Compiling a cookbook of dessert recipes isn't always a good thing.
Q: Martha! My mom took it upon herself to make EVERY SINGLE COOKIE from your 2008 Martha Stewart’s Cookies book. A total of 160 COOKIES!
A: I hope she hasn't gained as much weight as we gained when we make a book like this. Have fun!
8. Martha thinks that she could take Gordon Ramsay in a bake-off.
Q: Is there one thing you think you could cook better than Gordon Ramsay without a doubt?
A: I could probably bake better than Gordon Ramsay. And I don't know if I can cook better than he cooks.
9. Martha's friendly with old neighbors -- even those who didn't care for her Halloween cookies.
Q: I used to be your neighbor on Turkey Hill Rd. in ct when I was a toddler (lived in the yellow house on top of the hill, across the street). I've always wondered if the cookies you handed out on halloween were homemade or store bought – I ask only cause my 4-y/o self was, though appreciative, not very impressed.
A: Was yours the big yellow Victorian that had lost its top story in a fire? I loved that house. And yes, every single cookie was homemade. I don't think I've ever bought cookies in my life.
10. Even Martha succumbs to the occasional Netflix binge.
Q: You have a completely free day. What do you do to have fun for the day?
A: Watch the entire 13 hours of a new season of House of Cards.