1 of 5
The Right Look
One of the most versatile elements for decorating throughout the house is the window treatment. Today’s treatments are so much more than simple, staid curtains; it’s now possible to find a beautiful drape, blind, or shade with exceptional functionality.
When planning a change, don’t feel that you need to match the look of your windows from room to room. Consider light, privacy, durability, and even energy savings, in addition to color and mood.
For the kitchen, offset polished surfaces by installing natural window shades. Made of renewable materials like bamboo, jute, and grasses, they bring a beautiful, earthy warmth and texture. The bottom-up/top-down installation option lets in light from above without sacrificing privacy. Shown are the Natural Shades in Mesquite. Explore the JCPenney Martha Window™ full collection.
2 of 5
A Better Bathroom
4 of 5
Elevate Your Entertaining Space
We love how this pairing of a rich solid curtain and coordinating printed sheer on a single rod creates the illusion of layers. Shown are the Promenade Panel in Parsnip and the Faded Floral Sheer in Citron.
Shop Martha Window™ today at JCPenney.
You Just Viewed
Window Treatments for Every Room in Your HomeReplay
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Decorate with Brass
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- The Barest Simmer
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- A Blueprint for Color
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold