Lemon-Herb Sardine Salad
Get your dose of healthy oils with this lemony sardine mix over lettuce.
- Servings: 2
Photography: Bryan Gardner
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon rinsed capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 finely diced stalks celery
- Two 4.4-oz cans olive-oil-packed (drained) sardines
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lettuce, for serving
Combine oil, lemon zest and juice, mustard, capers, parsley, tarragon, and celery in a bowl.
Gently fold in sardines and season with salt and pepper. Serve on lettuce.