Roasted-Cauliflower Yogurt Dip
Roasting the cauliflower lends it a sweet, caramelized finish. Blended with yogurt, it becomes downright velvety.
- 1 head cauliflower (2 pounds), cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon whole cumin seed
- Coarse salt
- Red-pepper flakes
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 head Treviso radicchio or endive, separated
This dip only gets better as the flavors meld. Store it in the fridge up to five days.
Heat oven to 425 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle cauliflower with oil and sprinkle with cumin. Season with salt and red-pepper flakes. Roast, stirring once, until golden brown and tender, about 25 minutes. Let cool.
In a food processor, puree cauliflower with yogurt and lemon juice. Season with salt and serve with radicchio.