Seeded-Bread Tartines with Herbed Goat Cheese and Smoked Salmon
Photography: Marcus Nilsson
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (parsley, dill, chives, thyme)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices Seeded Bread, toasted
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 cup bitter greens, such as watercress or arugula
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup caper berries, for serving
Mix together goat cheese and herbs and season with pepper.
Spread mixture on toast and top with salmon, greens, and onion. Serve with caper berries.
SourceWhole Living, October 2012