Seeded-Bread Tartines with Herbed Goat Cheese and Smoked Salmon
- Servings: 4
Photography: Marcus Nilsson
Source: Whole Living, October 2012
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (parsley, dill, chives, thyme)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices Seeded Bread, toasted
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 cup bitter greens, such as watercress or arugula
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup caper berries, for serving
Mix together goat cheese and herbs and season with pepper.
Spread mixture on toast and top with salmon, greens, and onion. Serve with caper berries.