Salmon Burgers with Yogurt-Tartar Sauce
Turn salmon in to something fun for the whole family with these burgers that think beyond beef.
- Servings: 4
Source: Whole Living, June 2012
- 1 pound skinless wild salmon fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced scallion, plus more for garnish
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 4 whole-wheat buns, grilled
- 1/2 cup Yogurt-Tartar Sauce
- Tender lettuce, for serving
Pulse salmon in a food processor until coarsely chopped and stir in scallion, zest, and salt.
Form mixture into four patties and chill 30 minutes.
Drizzle patties with oil and grill over medium-high heat until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Spread buns with 2 tablespoons Yogurt-Tartar Sauce and top with burger, scallion, and lettuce.