Shaved Radish, Fennel, and Parmesan Salad
Enjoy this crisp, refreshing slaw on its own or pair it with a hearty main. The mellow flavor of raw fennel balances the radishes' spicy bite. Nutty Parmesan brings it all together.
- Servings: 4
Source: Whole Living, May 2012
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- Coarse salt and ground black pepper
- 1 bulb fennel, cored and thinly sliced, plus 1/4 cup fronds
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons freshly shaved Parmesan
Whisk together oil, lemon juice, and mustard and season with salt and pepper.
Toss dressing with fennel bulb and radishes and adjust seasoning if necessary. Top with Parmesan and fennel fronds.