Halibut with Sweet Potato Fries and Lime
- Servings: 2
Photography: Bryan Gardner
Source: Whole Living, January/February January/February 2012
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 (4-ounce) halibut fillets, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- Lime wedges, for serving
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
On a rimmed baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast, tossing occasionally, until golden and tender, 20 to 23 minutes. During the last 10 minutes of cooking, brush fish with remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast on a second baking sheet until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
Squeeze fish and roasted sweet potatoes with lime and sprinkle with parsley.